Here’s what the Healthy by Accident
8 Week Weight Loss Challenge will do for you…
1. Healthy by Accident Challenge gives you a structured 8-week exercise program – no more guesswork about how to get the weight loss, fat loss, and fitness results you want.
2. It gives you hands-on coaching and accountability from the One on One Fitness Team – installing into your mind and your life the fitness and nutrition habits for long term improvement.
3. It gives you a set goal to shoot for. This is about long term results!
4. It gives gives you a big reward for your efforts even beyond the physical and emotional changes you will make. One Challenger from the group who makes the most significant improvement will be awarded with $1,000!
5. Most of all, it gives you new confidence each and every day that you are taking full and complete control over your health, fitness, body and life. That confidence snowballs and compounds with each passing day – with each personal victory. You come out the other end after just 8 weeks your are on your way to a new body, a new outlook, and new passion for life.
Q: How does Healthy by Accident Challenge work?
A: It is an 8-week coaching and workout program. You will meet with one of my trainers either in person or through a Zoom meeting. In your first meeting your weight will be recorded.
We will personally set your goals and roadmap what you will need to do to reach these goals.
Each of the remaining weeks we will meet in person or through video chat for at least 2 workouts a week (more if you like) either for one on one private training by appointment or in one of our small group classes with the times listed below:
We will weight you in every week to hold you accountable.
If you encounter obstacles, we will show you how to overcome them. We work together as a team for 8 solid weeks, every week you move closer to your goal.
At the end of 8 weeks all your weight will be taken one final time and the Challenger
with the greatest improvement will be selected. The #1 Challenger (it could be you) will be awarded $1,000. But frankly, that pales in comparison to the reward of health and fitness!
Q: Who exactly is Healthy by Accident Challenge for?
A: It is for men and women aged 18-70 who want measurable fitness results in just 8 weeks. You are welcome to tell your spouse or a friend about this program and have them apply as well. However they must be committed to changing their lifestyle.
Q: What if I’m already a Client of One on One Fitness?
A: Great. Then we will discuss how to adapt your current training program to be aligned with the Challenge. You do not need to make any adjustments to your program, we will handle everything. Only rule is the previous years winner must be within 5lbs of last years winning weight for weight in's to count.
Q: What kind of results can I expect in 8 weeks?
A: This will be based on your specific goals. We will spend time in your first meeting
determining exactly how aggressive you want to be, and then I will create your program accordingly. With your commitment and our coaching, instruction and accountability, you can expect results.
Q: How much does the Challenge cost?
This is not a free challenge so those looking for a free handout or a magic pill need not apply. You must commit and work hard for this program to work.
For Private Training you will be billed two times. Once up front for $360 and then $360 after the first four weeks. This includes two private sessions a week with your trainer along with access to the studio for in-between workouts. You may add in additional sessions at a cost if you like.
For the small group times will be billed $163 up front and $163 after the first four weeks. Attending two classes is required, but you may come to as many as you like.
How do I win the $1,000 prize?
A: You follow the prescribed exercise and nutrition programs, allow yourself to be held accountable, support the group, give 100% to yourself and your fellow Challengers.. If after the 8 weeks you have the highest percentage of weight lost you win the $1,000 grand prize!
ARE YOU NEXT? It starts March 6th, Deadline to enter is March 3rd!